My sister Claudia & with that, this is the end of the “family portraits” that have taken up the last few posts (I have spent so much time with family in the last few weeks… )
High-five from my big bro affectionately nick-named Sammy (ha)
Dinner in Richmond.
My little sister Frida playing with our cat on top of the fence - surviving the heatwave in Melbourne last week.
Continuing with the grandfather posts, my Opa & Max share a cuddle.
My Nannu, Oliver
Lunch & a photography lesson from my grandfather.
The corner of my desk, summer reading.
- Ways of seeing - John Berger
- Leonard Cohen Poems 1956-1968
- Dear Sun, letters between Sunday Reed & Joy Hester edited by Janine Burke
- The body remembers - Babette Rothschild
- A stick in the wood - Jockum Norström
- The bad girl - Mario Vargas Llosa
- Life disrupted - Laurie Edwards
- Mountain life - Ernst Ludwig Kirchner
- The body in pain - Elaine Scarry
- Flatland: a romance of many dimensions - Edwin A Abbott
I have a camera again!
My new (old) Kiev 4A from Ukraine.
We got really lost in Eltham…
Op-shopping with Ivy
Ivy in the make-shift “studio” part of my bedroom.
Hannah, Michael & Zara.
Michael - Zara - Me
Claud & the cat